View Single Post
Old 01-23-23, 08:48 AM
sjanzeir
BF's Resident Dumbass

Bikes: 1990 Raleigh Flyer (size 21"); 2014 Trek 7.6 FX (size 15"); 2014 Trek 7.6 FX (size 17.5"); 2019 Dahon Mu D9; 2020 Dahon Hemingway D9

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
Liked 1,494 Times in 496 Posts
Originally Posted by Koyote
The opening post reads as if sjanzeir hadn't done even minimal research, as it didn't include any specific questions. But rather than responding as I did, I could've (and should've) simply suggested that he ask actual questions. I apologize for the rudeness.
Apology accepted. Thank you.

Not that I owe anybody an explanation, but I'll go ahead and say that prior to making that fateful original post, I had read through a lot of content to try and understand what it is exactly that sets Eagle apart from other, non-Eagle stuff, but as anyone who read any news/first impressions/review-type article in any online trade outlet ever knows, you know how these things tend to be written - and none of them would give you nuggets of the "Eagle is anything 12-speed" kind. So, when I found myself spending too much time clicking through Google search results, I thought - obviously wrongly - that I might turn to the forum for some distilled clarification. Instead - and, given past experiences on this forum, not surprisingly - I got the kind of vermin that almost makes me swear off the sport/hobby for good.
Likes For sjanzeir: