View Single Post
Old 06-28-22, 01:39 PM
noobinsf 

Bikes: '82 Univega Competizione, '72 Motobecane Grand Record, '83 Mercian KOM Touring, '85 Univega Alpina Uno, '76 Eisentraut Limited

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Liked 1,205 Times in 701 Posts
Originally Posted by Kilroy1988
While I entirely appreciate what you're saying, I believe that I am and should be completely welcome to post my thoughts about such a matter here without either a) causing others to feel as if I am personally questioning their character or motives and b) feel as though my opinion will cause others to question me in such a way. If there are specific rules on Bike Forums disallowing me from expressing my opinion that both generally and in specific situations such as the one cited in the initial post, there appears to be a trend towards providing low appraisals that might in fact cause uninformed askers to lose an opportunity to make money, then I apologize for bringing the matter up. Otherwise, I don't see how having this conversation should be considered unreasonable.

If you are (or anyone else is) personally too tired after a day's work to think or care about such things, you are absolutely free to not give a hoot. I am not your quality supervisor, I'm just another forum member with my own set of thoughts about this matter which I happened to feel like expressing. Anyone who opens this thread, reads through it, responds to any post contained herein, or chooses to ignore or integrate ideas brought up here, is doing so entirely of their free will.

-Gregory
You're not breaking any rules. You're just momentarily sucking the fun out of it. That in itself is a considerable social consequence.

[hangs up]
Likes For noobinsf: