View Single Post
Old 10-14-23, 01:21 AM
ZeroG

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Is this the Mayonnaise of old?! Dude, I used to read your writings back when you worked as a courier and that was some of the funniest and most authentic and original things I've read... I got your zine/booklet somewhere too... turning 60, we'll this post is a bit outdated, so you hopefully managed that well but I don't come on here too often (think it was like 5 years back) but still, I'm soon turning 50 and decided that I will be taking a more serious look into bikepacking and all it offers. I've done a ton of riding and touring, but bikepacking (basically offroad touring) seems to be something I have not done so much of if any. Well that's on the horizon for me. Others have chimed in already on new custom builds, and I've done that skit already when I turned 40, 45, etc., and it's great and there is always room for more but after awhile one turns into a "collector" with a bunch of expensive rides, and that's not anything that appeals too much to me. At any rate, keep rollin, doing you, and maybe just one day I'll be fortunate enough to cross paths with you IRL.