Old 11-23-21, 10:41 PM
atwl77
Kamen Rider

Bikes: Fuji Transonic Elite, Marechal Soul Ultimate, Dahon Dash Altena

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked 277 Times in 164 Posts
I tried Neokyo last night - their longest 24k route. Very twisty, some of the paths and landmarks don't seem logical like riding on rooftops that are sometimes open top unprotected "parks" and others, regular rooftops with your regular rooftop stuff (pipes, ventilation, etc), all seemingly side-by-side. Sometimes there's no clear path, where you might get lost if you weren't on fixed rails, and for some reason the roads (even the tarmac) is all smooth and shiny.

But one thing it does well is make it feel like you are in a very densely packed cyberpunk-ish city.

Their only KOM segment wasn't really much of a climb at all, but there several sprint segments which will probably be great for doing sprint intervals. I guess, overall the new map is pure eye candy but makes a bunch of odd decisions in regards to navigation and the way the paths flow?

Zwift needs to fix their screenshot bug that has been around since forever though. I spent a lot of time hitting F10 to take pictures, but at some point F10 stopped working. It's been like this as long as I could remember, so I was always cautious about taking too many pictures each ride, just that forgot about it and I lost count this one time as there was a lot of new scenery to digest.
Likes For atwl77: