Old 07-18-21, 04:21 PM
philbob57

Bikes: frankenbike based on MKM frame

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 725 Post(s)
Liked 621 Times in 381 Posts
I bought a pair of shorts and a jersey from Voler after asking their rep what size I should order. She recommended shorts that were too small and a jersey that's too big. Easy return and reorder for the right size, and I really like the shorts. I also bought a pair of mystery shorts.

They promised a 'free gift' with my first order of mystery goods. It turns out that the free gift was a 2nd pair of mystery shorts, so I got one pair of Jet FS shorts and 2 tri shorts. I like all 3 pairs a lot. The tri shorts aren't what I would have chosen at full-price because I don't like the design all that much, but for $10 or $15/pair, they're enough of a bargain for me to look on the positive side. I'm not all that delighted with the fish scale motif, but I very much like the color and quality of fabric and sewing.

I am very satisfied with Boure shorts, but they're a lot more expensive than Voler. I like thin pads, and Boure's pads are thin. So are the pads of tri shorts.. The Jet FS pad is thick, but it compresses a lot, so I find them comfortable, too.