Old 02-01-22, 07:52 PM
squirtdad

Bikes: Kirk Custom JK Special, '84 Team Miyata,(dura ace old school) 80?? SR Semi-Pro 600 Arabesque

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
Liked 2,822 Times in 1,541 Posts
Originally Posted by spinnanz
Fully agree it may stir cyclists up even though I ride in a responsible manner past people.

But ld bet everyone here has at some stage been painted by someone in the general public as one of those cyclists who thinks they own the road, runs red lights, ignores road rules, runs down old ladies etc.

A large number of vehicle drivers judge all cyclists on the bad behavior of some riders. Yet here we have cyclists doing the exact same thing because of some ebike riders bad riding. If Id endangered anyone in the video id take heed of any warning I got from you guys, but I see nothing in the video to worry about.
all in all not untrue, but my personal observations are that I see a much higher percentage of electric moped/motorcycel riders riding like idiots (note ebike, ie pedal assist don't seem to be as much of idiots)....both on Mups and in bike lanes. much worse than the hard core roadies (which I most closely look like to casual observers). So it is not some, it is in at least my case the majority of electrick moped/motorcycle riders. there is worse though about 10 to 15 people on the one wheel electric scoote/skateboard things... no skils and cutting in on people..from the side.... or the guy yesterday who decided to take and old 2 stroke motocross bike on the mup......still gagging from fumes