Bikeforumuser0019
Time to Fly!

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by thetiniestbike
Hey all,

After years of riding 60-year-old department store children's step-throughs, I'm finally looking to build my first new, adult commuter.
Hey friend! The person above (Barabaika) turned me on to this conversation, I did just acquired a near-mint adult steel mixte frame with 24" tires that might be just what you're looking for. It was really just a purchase of curiosity for me, so if you're interested in buying it I'd give it to you for a really good price.

I don't know if it's cool to do deals in the Commuting forum, but if you're interested you can send me a private message.

You can see photos here: College 3.0 Gallery
I've got new tires and tubes on the way in the mail, so it'll be back to practically brand new condition in a week.

EDIT: After reading your thread more closely, I should caution you that I had a hard time finding the correct tires for this bike (24" x 1-3/8). It seems to be a standard wheelchair tire size, so a lot of the offerings were wheelchair tires. So if you're looking for something with a lot of tire options, the Peugeot might not leave you very happy.

Also, I wanted to mention that I'm 5'4" and I do a lot of city/commute riding... and I don't stand flat footed on my blue bike there in the pictures, I always step forward and straddle the bar if I need to stop and stand. I didn't think I'd like that but I've adapted and now I barely give it a second thought. (barely)

Also also, the Terry designs are way cool and being on the shorter side myself, I'd love to get one if I could afford it! I hope you can find one.

Last edited by Bikeforumuser0019; 04-23-17 at 05:59 AM.