Old 07-19-21, 04:51 PM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,752 Times in 939 Posts
I have owned more than one Canadian built Cambio Rino and found them to be unimpressive in the quality and ride departments. I did own one from Italy and it was, indeed, a cut above the Canadian made offerings.

Rino components were nice but did not come up to the Campagnolo standard, in my opinion...

This was the only entry level Cambio Rino to come my way. I decided to build it as a Single Speed...

This was the first Cambio Rino that I found and I found it at the dump. It was the model 2000 and a pretty decent machine, both in tubing and component quality. As pictured, it sports the first successful paint job that I did on a vintage road bike...

Picked up at a yard sale for a low price and, needless to say, I did not ride it much. Pretty sure it belongs to a fellow in Texas now and I believe he is quite happy with it (years and years ago)...

This one, apparently, had unequal length seat or chain stays. The fellow who it went to did comment on this construction quality error...

Cambio Rino bicycles changed name at some point in time. This Gardin was the successor to the Cambio Rino and this Gardin was spectacular...