Old 06-09-20, 06:09 PM
Metieval

Bikes: Road bike, Hybrid, Gravel, Drop bar SS, hard tail MTB

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
Liked 298 Times in 214 Posts
Originally Posted by jjafterdark

Cost? I estimate I'm spending $40 to $50 a month but I'm very careful comparing cost and quality so someone who is less invested in research would probably spend considerably more. Compared to the average caffeine addict spending $100 to $200 a month at Starbucks, I don't think the expenditure is that great.

What are your experiences?
Same

Caffeine is a drug, in my opinion. I'd much rather supplement and support digestion, metabolism, including the aiding of transportation and the break down of fats via amino acids.

C,D3 & K (those 2 go hand in hand), B12, B6, CoQ10, Cats Claw, Magnesium, fish oil, Chlorella

I don't buy into the whole Supplement mix game market BS though, take what is beneficial, take what you need. Take what you don't get in food anymore.

At the end of the month I have spent way less on supplements than most have spent on sports drinks, Not counting coffee etc...

L-lysine and Actyl-L carnitine have been very benificial, as has been SAM-e. SAM-e has been huge towards fighting tinnitus.

no this isn't an anti -coffee post, I like coffee, like I like black licorice. I just come from a place where I don't need coffee to function.

Lyme disease killed my enzyme production, so I also supplement super enzymes with my food.

Last edited by Metieval; 06-09-20 at 06:14 PM.
Likes For Metieval: