View Single Post
Old 12-09-19, 04:47 PM
gravelschlub

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by chas58
That is awesome. Lexus is a great way to spend the winter riding - although every fall I have to get my neck muscles adapted to the G-forces in those turns. Wednesday is a good evening to get used to what training is like on the track. Tuesdays and Thursdays are pretty darn fast (roll-ups may be doing 26mph for 100 laps, most workouts have sprints ~30mph for the slow group (upper 30's for the fast group).
For now, be careful and be safe. Steady riding and being predictable for other riders are the name of the game at this point.

But if you do it through the winter, you are going to rock in the early spring gravel rides!
Yeah, I'm a loooong way away from worrying about speed. Just being on the track is thrilling enough. The group doing the Saturday morning structured training session was pretty friendly - how fast are they?

I should be doing Track 201 this Saturday. I assumed there would be a signup on the Lexus website like for 101, but the links seem broken. Is this a case of just show up and it'll be fine?