View Single Post
Old 11-30-21, 10:29 AM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3147 Post(s)
Liked 1,711 Times in 1,033 Posts
Originally Posted by Troul
I have not officially put the outdoor bicycle away. I am keenly watching the forecasts to hammer out some of the last days in the year before the white stuff sticks.
That being said, I do have an indoor setup that has been getting used lately.

The biggest dangers of winter for me are buying bicycle stuff, buying another bicycle, & getting sucked into car hobbies.
What?! Where are you that the snow ain’t stuck yet? Here in Ann Arbor, we just got another inch or two on top of what we got the other day! I wouldn’t be surprised if it melts off before spring, of course, but I’d call it legit winter snow!

I hear you on the temptations, though… I nearly pulled the trigger on a pair of King Manythings fork racks in pink anodize the other day, and I’m waiting for some new carpet and other interior bits for a winter garage project for the Fiat.

1976 Fiat 124 Spider 1800
Likes For chaadster: