View Single Post
Old 12-27-16, 02:06 PM
VegasTriker

Bikes: Catrike 700, Greenspeed GTO trike, , Linear LWB recumbent, Haluzak Horizon SWB recumbent, Balance 450 MTB, Cannondale SM800 Beast of the East

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
Liked 230 Times in 182 Posts
I just saw the light this morning so I don't have first hand experience. It is rated 150 lumens by Banggood but only 100 lumens by this seller on ebay USB Rechargeable Bike Bicycle Cycling Tail Light Safety Warning Rear LED JF#E | eBay. Generally Banggood accurately describes the items they sell and if they goof the customer feedback gets them to correct it quickly. Orders get shipped within a day or two but the shipping time from China is about 2 weeks. Not all that bad since an ebay item I bought from a California seller on 12/13 still hasn't arrived in my mailbox even though the seller claimed to have shipped it 12/14.

I used the site to buy all of the LED lights to convert my entire house to LEDs with the exception of the oven light. That includes all of the fixtures so I spent many hundreds of dollars on that project with just one bad product and they replaced that right away. The name never came to mind. You must have a dirty mind!!! Chuckle. Chuckle. I figured this tail light was cheap enough to warrant taking a chance as I did with the RayPal lights I bought on ebay. The ebay seller is charging $6.18. 100 lumens is reasonable for night riding. I don't think any really small light is all that great for daytime use.