View Single Post
Old 06-05-22, 07:42 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4371 Post(s)
Liked 4,010 Times in 2,677 Posts
If videos are interesting and worth watching people will see them. If you want to make a post about your trip that is cool but just posting links is a bit boring write stuff about it and keep it interesting and maybe link to your channel in that post and if people need to visit they can otherwise it keeps it a bit more low key. Posting every video would get old quick.

I don't do the facebooks or twitter or any of that stuff. This is my main interaction online these days unless I am playing games with friends. I could say a lot of things about the people who run those companies but I will refrain but look up various curse words I am sure you can put a long string of them together and make something good.

In terms of doing a weed tour, you do you I guess. I occasionally partake in edibles to relax but I wouldn't want to ride a bike stoned personally. Thinking I was still on the couch wanting pizza and already having a slice I had cut in my hand with several bites taken out of it would not be something I would want to experience on the road. Be safe and be smart about it.