Bikes: Bianchi Pista Concept 05, Level 2014

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 78 Times in 60 Posts
Get here from there?

Originally Posted by sebasbike
hey,

i recently started going to the local velodrome. good thing , it is always empty. bad thing, it is always empty so i have nobody to learn from. proper form, training, or just chat i guess.

any training tips or plans to share? spent a few hours on youtube but most of it ist just explaining velodrome rules and not much else, nothing with training.

also, i am currently using an eai bareknuckle, i love my bike but would it be worth it to just get another frame, posible an aluminum frame for the track ? or would the benefits not be significant?
there are some fantastically knowlegeable and informative peeps that ride both track and road and sometimes post here like Carlton, Tejano trackie, baby puke, Queer punk and I am greatful for the experience they have shared which has been extremely helpful to me and my tarck habit (sincere and heartfelt thank you) - but I think you will probably do better to ask this question in the track racing section.

as for veledrome riding - I have no experience whatsoever but... I hear the bare knuckle is well loved for what it is and I find myself wondering if your training alone anyway and enjoy your bike, why worry about upgrading to something more modern day top tier competition worthy?

anyways cheers and good luck