Old 01-16-22, 01:23 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4367 Post(s)
Liked 4,007 Times in 2,675 Posts
Cool but for what purpose? I guess if I was a Jack Lauterwasser type riding to races but then I wouldn't want a rack on the bike and seat post rack could move easily and with two wheels on it could get dangerous. The only times I am transporting wheels is generally to work or home and usually not by bike though once that would have been handy but would have needed to be for a boost spaced front wheel and that was only because I screwed up and didn't measure the wheel I was planning on using and though because the rear was boost and they were using front boost wheels on other bikes in the similar line this would also be boost and I was wrong so I had to swap wheels with a co-worker (who hadn't used that bike in a year or two) for the night and bring the wheel back in the morning and didn't have use of my wheel bag as that was in use at the shop.