Old 02-21-08, 10:21 AM
UT_Dude
Texas Fight!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pick teh new racing bike...

Here's the deal. I had a NOS Scott CR1 that I got last October. It was the best riding, best handling bike that I'd ever ridden at that point. It was not quite what I wanted, though, because (1) the derailleur hanger is not replaceable, and (2) it didn't have frame barrel adjusters....

I got a new one about a month ago, and tried building it up without the in-line barrel adjusters I used on the first CR1 (they slipped like mad and required constant adjusting). Essentially, I hate the new build, though. I want my SRAM Force back (the Red is just not to my liking -- I want little ring trim, I've never needed big ring trim)!

Finally, I have a good local offer to buy the frame so that I won't lose money at all on it. The Red stuff's worth more used than new Force stuff is, so I can do that too. As stupid as this sounds, I want to sell it and get something else.

Whatever I get should (1) be carbon (2) will be used for RR's and Crits both (3) must have built-in barrel adjusters.

Any suggestions? I was thinking one of the Felt FC's, because I've always liked their stuff...