gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4682 Post(s)
Liked 5,802 Times in 2,286 Posts
Originally Posted by Soup_Please
From spending time riding with Matt in Tucson and Paso Robles, I knew that northbend was great riding company (and a guy that I usually have to work to keep up with). What I didn't expect was to feel that same camaraderie right away with nlearner, Spaghitte Legs, -holiday76, and of course, gugie. Y'all are welcome back here any time--I'll do my best to wriggle out of work to ride with you. We did some great rides, but really only scratched the surface (that goes for tacos and breweries also). Since I'm new to BF, I can't post my photos. Maybe I'll just email them to gugie.
Sure enough, Scott! Yeah, just email your pix, I'll post. See you at Eroica! Plan on Saturday night dinner at il Palazzo Nuevo, Hugh and others will be there.

Originally Posted by crank_addict
Spring break, dudes in an RV... nuff said. Lol

As for the BBB, Ken W. is quite an interesting, humorous fellow. Have a few little items from him and where he went into great detail, the story behind them, etc. .

Have a safe trip!
Yep, he can tell a story. And that's from a story teller...