cyclezen
OM boy

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked 645 Times in 438 Posts
The Beta Alanine Thread

I've not been a user. But always willing to consider anything which might help the/my human machine.
There are bunches of reference for Beta Alanine in the interweb, and it often comes up within other threads, here on BF, and other anecdotal discussions.
I have done a bunch of reading on it, and as usual, there's a slew of info, often contrary to other info. So I'm not sure where and how to start...
In the case of Beta Alanine, I think anecdotal info is a valid consideration, for us riders, at least in consideration and our personal application.
I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on their personal usage and findings for Beta Alanine use,. As well as any published articles which have some basis in 'science done' .
I think a Thread with a focus on Bela Alanine, is warrented, given it comes up often in reference to other supplementation/protocols...
So, please do give us your 'take' on Beta Alanine... (fully expecting that there will be some 'opinion' based on no use, or science reference, or any reality - this IS BF, after all... LOL!)
Thx
Yuri