Darth Lefty 
Disco Infiltrator

Bikes: Stormchaser, Paramount, Tilt, Samba tandem

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
Liked 2,105 Times in 1,369 Posts
Originally Posted by OmegaWolf
About 2 months ago I started a new job after being between jobs for far too long. The new commute is to just past the halfway point for my previous job. I think I had a "glitch in the matrix" moment on this morning's commute. I was riding my bike down the trail through the parks and came up behind a guy walking down the middle of the path. I rang my bell and called out several times, but I could hear the music blasting out of his earbuds and knew he couldn't hear me, so I squeezed by him and continued on. A half mile later I went around a corner and there was a guy walking towards me on the trail who looked just like the other guy. Dressed the same and I could hear the same music blasting out of his earbuds.
I had a weird couple of people yesterday.

Riding about 10:30 to a dentist appointment there was a guy in a bike lane who was beckoning across the street. I looked; there was no one. He was next to a light rail track and across from a car dealership. He had a bag of laundry, with a hole and some falling out. As I rode around him he said "Can you call me a taxi?" Running late, I was unable to avail him.

On the way back from the dentist I was crossing the light rail track in a different place and I heard "Train's coming!' There was a guy hiding behind the crossing gate and yelling that at people and cars who passed through.

Later on the ride home I passed the laundry guy's spot. The laundry was there but the bag was gone.
Genesis 49:16-17