View Single Post
Old 11-27-21, 09:37 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 769 Post(s)
Liked 1,750 Times in 1,018 Posts
Originally Posted by ryan_rides
This has been so frustrating. So earlier in the year I bought a wheelset from my friend. DT Swiss 350 hubs laced to Mavic open pros. Lightweight and durable enough for me. 32 spokes front and rear. One day I was riding in traffic and I was paying more attention to the cars behind me than what was in front of me. I looked in ahead and there was a curb that I wasn’t prepared for. I hopped up last second and my rear wheel clipped it. The rim was cracked. I’ve been looking for a wheel ever since. I don’t want another Narrow rim/wheel and my rear hub is still good. I’m not opposed to buying a rear wheel. Should I buy an H Plus Son Archetype and spokes and have it built? Pretty much all the wheels I find that are in my budget are tubeless. I run clinchers. Help!

I have a Mavic Open Pro 32 that I used on a trainer that I have no use for any longer. It is laced to an Ultegra hub. Ping me if you are interested, just cover shipping an it is yours. It is in perfect condition, has never seen the actual road.

Edit: I just notice you are in S.Fla, I am in Jacksonville, so the shipping should not be too much. Also, if you just want the rim, I can take the hub off and just send you the rim.

Last edited by jaxgtr; 11-28-21 at 08:24 AM.
Likes For jaxgtr: