View Single Post
Old 07-05-21, 03:18 PM
Jax Rhapsody
Rhapsodic Laviathan

Bikes: Rideable; 83 Schwinn High Sierra. Two cruiser, bmx bike, one other mtb, three road frames, one citybike.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked 123 Times in 91 Posts
Originally Posted by grizzly907la
I like the Denali frame because it's stout. I'm a Clyde. I needed to put 45c's on my insight, because the 32c's were sagging almost to the rim of the wheels. I didn't have that problem with the original Denali I had and that was also running 32c's. Don't get me wrong the Insight is a great bike, however I had to go with bigger tires to compensate. I spent $80 for it and I have most of the parts I need. I doubt that I could've gotten a late model road bike, with working components for that price.
Bruh, I weigh over 200lbs and had 23s on my Roadtech. Eff them, I'll be a Kent Paria with you. I traded my friend a trek hybrid for his Denali, to reclaim the greatness of my Roadtech. I need to finish stripping the paint off of it. Probably take a pound or two off, I think it's enamel, aircraft stripper barelly touched it. My Roadtech was as light as a 90 World Tourist, with my mods. Got pics on IG.
Likes For Jax Rhapsody: