cyclezen
OM boy

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
Liked 644 Times in 438 Posts
Originally Posted by BikePower
Heres where I clearly stated my intended use.
The 120psi mention was only to illustrate that tire pressure matters to minimize rolling resistance. It is clear by the context. It is understood that I am not suggesting that I will use 120psi in a mountain bike tire.
You are forcing a misunderstanding where there is none to prove what point Im not sure? This is a nice thread, we are talking about dropper posts with suspension seats which has led us to talk about bike suspension and tire pressure being one of the variables of same.
I am here in the forum talking to like minded people about mutually interesting topics. I do this in lieu of googling 1 gazillion results. A forum is infinitely superior to googling. Moreover, often times any googling of bike topics results in links to this very forum! If I should dare click on said link and reply to it, then the same folks will complain of ressurrecting a "zombie" thread.. Oh nooooOO!!!
Again there is no problem here but the one you are creating. I invite you to join the coversation and talk about the subject or kindly peruse other threads of interest to you. Please do not come in here and denigrate others. Thanks.
so, yes, always better to 'pass' and go to other interesting things; so moving on is always a better tack - and will be taken.
Otherwise, I don;t believe I've denigrated (you?).
you're recent posts can be interpreted as condescendingly confusion, quote " why do racers you high pressure tires 120ps? Why does it feel harder to pedal when I have low air pressure? Why do I get much less mpg fuel economy on my truck when I dont keep the tires inflated to the correct pressure? Im very interested if you can bust this misconception that I have. Thanks."
I mean, not cute, not thought provoking, not.
There are a lot of posters in this forum with good/great experience and info - with good info up front, they come thru with good ideas to consider.
treat them cheap, and that's what comes in return.
me, I have a lot to learn, so always gleaning whatever good I can find.
Ride On
Yuri