Old 12-08-22, 01:30 PM
elcruxio

Bikes: 2011 Specialized crux comp, 2013 Specialized Rockhopper Pro

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
Liked 336 Times in 223 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
Honestly, this is hilarious coming from you.. All I said was that it wasn't an issue of limiting exercise because people can do plenty of exercise indoors in the winter and you started us down this silly rabbit hole by claiming that the article a) was about not going outside at all in the winter, and then when that was obviously not the case, arguing b) that it should have been about that given its sources and further that I should have known that the hypothetical case for not going outside was what this thread was "really" about..

Seriously, don't bother "finding" time to go off on another of your silly tangents. I don't have any reason to read it and won't. I've read enough of your posts to know you have nothing interesting to say.
Techincally you haven't read a single one of my posts. At least not more than three lines of each paragraph. Like you didn't read the article.

But I suppose this is what you do. You go off from a single harmless comment and go on these incomprehensible rants until other people give up and you can declare yourself the victor.