Old 05-28-16, 09:29 AM
vdub6541

Bikes: 1997 Romic Neo-Retro, 2015 Ridley Ignite 27.5, Mercier Nano

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Finished up the bike yesterday, and going to take a shakedown ride later to see how it feels. The reach is a bit excessive but I'll keep it as is until I can find the right stem. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I'll be changing the bottle cage to a hot pink one soon. More pictures to come once it stops raining!

Edit: got around to taking some pictures after dialing in the brakes. Let me know what you think! And if anyone has a 90-110mm stem with 0 rise and 22.2 quill, send me a message as I can't seem to find one that isn't more money than I would like to spend on a stem.

Bontrager Race 7050 crankset with KMC Z410 gold chain and SPD M520 pedals

Suntour SE Scott Pedersen canti brakes with kool stop pads--these things bite hard!

I wish the headbadge sticker wasn't torn up, I like the crash dummy on a bike but can't find another sticker like it.

Deore LX hubs laced to WTB Dual Duty rims and DT Swiss spokes. My first time building wheels, happy with how they turned out! Purple nipples on either side of the valve stem and the seam.

Frontal shot. Will be replacing the saddle with something narrower, maybe a Flite Ti.

Cane Creek SCR-5 Levers

Had to get creative with the routing for the front canti

Last edited by vdub6541; 05-30-16 at 08:11 PM. Reason: added pictures