Thread: Addiction LXVI
View Single Post
Old 07-17-17, 12:29 PM
Heathpack 
Has a magic bike

Bikes: 2018 Scott Spark, 2015 Fuji Norcom Straight, 2014 BMC GF01, 2013 Trek Madone

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4456 Post(s)
Liked 425 Times in 157 Posts
Originally Posted by seedsbelize
With photobucket, I have to share it back to the phone before I can upload it.
Not sure what you mean by "share it back to the phone".

With photobucket, I could take a pic on my phone and upload it with the app and then copy the BBB code and paste it here and my pic would show up.

If for some reason the app did not work, I could go to the web version of photobucket from my phone and upload the image using the web version. So far, I can not get Flickr to go to the web version on my phone (since I installed the app), it just opens the app even if I type 'flickr' into a search engine.

If I happened to have the photo on my desktop, with photobucket I could just open the web version, upload and copy the BBB link for the photo and paste it here. It would show up as a pic.

With Flickr, everything works fine if I'm on a desktop. If I'm on my phone, the pics just come up as a link instead of a photo. I'm assuming the app doesn't generate the BBB code, just an URL.

Again, all this is a dealbreaker for me, since I'm typically starting out on my phone. If I have to email myself the pic, then go to a desktop, download the pic to the desktop, then upload to Flickr, then copy the BBB code- well, I'm just not gonna use Flickr if that's what it takes.

Does anybody use the Flickr app to post pics here?

Last edited by Heathpack; 07-17-17 at 12:35 PM.