View Single Post
Old 06-23-22, 07:01 AM
55tele

Bikes: 2022 Specialized Creo E-Bike XXL with Custom Wheels, 1992 Serotta Colorado II with Dura Ace STI, 2021 Zinn Ti Clydesdale Team XXL with Ultegra Di2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 21 Posts
Yes, thanks for the reply...

Both the DT350 148 x 12 / 36h rear hub and 110 x 15 / 36h front hub were only available in 6 bolt disk mount, so I had no choice.....would have been nice to get it in centerline mount so I could have used the disks off the original wheels (and the centerline magnet holder) , but no joy....

Interesting that there are disks that have built in magnet holders. I wound up with Shimano RT66s, which I thought were a good quality / price point....

Actually, my LBS likes the 6 bolt mounts as there is some ability to shim / adjustability if you are riding more than one wheel set and don't want to adjust calipers all the time......Not sure I will even try to ride the original 24 spoke wheels....I might try to get a credit back or sell them...

I was able to get all the parts, including the 15mm to 12mm end plugs of the front wheel, so I'll be delivering them to the LBS today or tomorrow.

I'm going with Velocity Ailerons with DT Competition butted spokes and the DT Pro Lok nipples (have two sets of those wheels already for my
Zinn Clydesdale)

Last edited by 55tele; 06-23-22 at 10:01 PM.
Likes For 55tele: