Thread: My E+ review
View Single Post
Old 03-28-11, 02:09 AM
kauaikit

Bikes: 18 Tidalforce (+3 M750 E+) ebikes, 27 EVG ebikes, 2 Blk '13 A2B Shima, 1 UM '10 Velociti 26", 2 UM Europa's, 2 eZip trail, 1 iZip 24v Urban, 1 eZip 1000 scooter, 1 Chinese 48v ped-scooter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by miro13car
Universal Batt Connector never designed to the end, promised from E+ factory long time ago.
E+ motor controller is one of the best if not the best motor /controller in the world, I researched everything else.
I have ordered 1000W from Vancouver and will be driving there from Calgary to pick it up..
I think I found solution to powering E+ on any 36V, hope my idea will work, it is not sofware solution of course, it is hardware solution. Once I am sucesfull I am going to spread idea on forums OR maybe I will start converting myself for small fee?
So, you went & bought the $2K 1000w kit? Good man, let's have a report on it when you get it on your bike.

I bought another Tidalforce IO cruiser, except this one is a '04 "Police" version with the X hub & set up for the optional "B" battery with the rack. The seller had a bad "white" charger & so the bike hasn't been run in years. I used my TF M750X charger on the bike & I'm gett'n around 3 miles before it shut down. But it's a hoot to get 25mph (40kph) & 30+mph (48+kph) on the downhill pedaling. I want to increase all the TF's front sprockets to higher teeth for top end exercise.

I'll send you some photos.

Kit
S.CA USA