Old 07-24-11, 08:55 AM
miro13car
Banned.

Bikes: Norco

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
update on my warranty repair at Electric Motion System - maker of E+ bike.
They tested and detected "some cogging", they decided to replace my motor with all brand new rear wheel AND they reprogrammed my old display for this brand new motor.
They say they tested new motor with my reprogrammed controller and is much more smooth.
Not bad I would say, I still didn`t see new motor, but they say is brand new complete with tire.
Anyway my kit is back on its way to me in Canada.

And now bitter part - I had to provide them with my credit card # so they can charge me for return shipping to me, because they don`t pay for shipping outside USA. I told them I feel like I simply paying for warranty repair -shipping to them cost me $80 , now return shipping by USPS around $100, so simply it cost me around $180 to repair my E+ on WARRANTY. So how much was my kit already?
US customer in contrast - EMS will reimburse US customer for shipping to them!! So for US customer they pay shipping both ways, for Canadian customer they pay zero shipping, they must love Canadian warranty repairs.
I am in the process of finding out if other businesses are doing the same to Canadian customers.

Last edited by miro13car; 07-24-11 at 12:57 PM.