View Single Post
Old 03-13-21, 11:25 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
Liked 1,731 Times in 1,008 Posts
Originally Posted by OddJack
Are you guys serious about color??
Back in August 2020, I was looking to get a new bike. I originally wanted the Emonda SL7, but I hated the the Radioactive Red that comes on the Di2 version of the SL7, so I decided I would go with the AXS version. The back order date was beyond even my patience level, and I really did not want to pay an additional 600 for the AXS ultimately. So I started looking at the Domane, the SL version has a sweet looking blue, but again, back order dates kept moving further and further into 2021, so I went SLR7 P1 on the Domane and got a color that I liked. So, yes, color did play a factor for my purchase.

In your case the CAAD is probably the way to go, but enjoy the kidding on the color....but yea, it depends on the color for that CAAD.