View Single Post
Old 03-01-24, 06:09 AM
LucasHartong

Bikes: '83 Viner Special Professional, '91 Pinarello Asolo 'spumoni', '93 Trek 930, '94 Giant Cadex CFR3, '97 Giant Atlanta MTB, '99 B1 Weblite Cross , '16 Cube Peloton Race.

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked 376 Times in 97 Posts
Originally Posted by gaucho777
It seems like a long time since I last posted in this thread. Most of my riding lately has been limited to commuting. The rain left town today and I did manage to take the LOOK out for almost 35 miles. For those that know the area, I made a loop in the Berkeley Hills by starting out up Tunnel Road climb, then Pinehurst into Moraga, through Orinda, and back to Berkeley via Tilden Park and the Wildcat Canyon climb.

Part of the descent down Pinehurst, one of my favorite stretches of road in the area.

Another shot on Pinehurst. It’s hard to see in the photo, but there is a stream that meanders through the lush redwood forest meadow along the side of the road.

ROAD CLOSED AHEAD…if you’re a car. The Wildcat Canyon climb has been closed for a while (1.5 years?) and likely to be closed to cars for a while still. It’s nice not to have to share the road!
That LOOK is so beautiful!
Likes For LucasHartong: