Old 07-18-21, 09:22 AM
work4bike

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3773 Post(s)
Liked 1,044 Times in 790 Posts
Originally Posted by LarrySellerz
We aren't trying to be professionals (though we do have a former olympian on the ride) we are just trying to race our bikes man. We only pull that on the fast days. Also check this out its radical https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyklZrZYFT4&t=1812s

these guys are way crazier than us, we try to be on our best behavior and stop at stop signs M/W/F
People that do that type of riding (whether they're racing or not) are idiots. They stupidly think that it's ok, because they're just risking their own lives, but they're not.

I have zero problems with people risking their own lives and sometimes I even have respect for what they do; however, when someone operates in a way that risks the lives of others -- zero respect and they must be called out.

Cyclists that run stop lights/signs and do other unforeseen things can cause others to brake/swerve in a manner to cause an accident just so they can miss the idiot on a bike. I don't run lights, not because I'm afraid of getting hit, rather, I'm afraid of causing an accident.

The only good thing in all these cyclists doing stupid things, is that usually they suffer the consequences.