Old 07-19-21, 10:34 PM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by LarrySellerz
We are nowhere near disruptive to the point that we need road closures. Yes, the way we ride annoys cars, but frankly all groups annoy cars and I think we share the road better than most organized club rides out here. Some of them literally take up the entire road 8 riders deep going 11 mph between hills, sandbagging super hard.

Yes this is a fairly dangerous group, but that's because you have newbies redlining trying to keep up with former euro pros. We aren't that obnoxious with traffic. Apparently Chris Horner came to this ride once and wrecked everybody haha. I think it's awesome that they are inclusive.

also this driver was actually insane. if you were there you would have thought it was crazy. He wasn't interested in passing us, he just wanted to teach us a lesson

So you're now at the level of claiming that several wrongs make a right, and admitting this IS fairly dangerous. Screw that, I hope the group gets busted, they've earned it.

Basically, you want the guy thrown into jail because he's being annoying and vaguely dangerous in response to your admittedly annoying and dangerous behavior. There's no way a group that size is legal, and eventually, there will be an incident and a crackdown.

Last edited by livedarklions; 07-19-21 at 10:41 PM.
Likes For livedarklions: