Old 07-16-21, 09:51 PM
WGB 
WGB

Bikes: Panasonic PT-4500

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1800 Post(s)
Liked 2,334 Times in 1,378 Posts
Terry Bike 700c/24 in version. I thought it was Georgina Terry , not Regina and I thought the Chrom had Veloce and not 105. Either way, they were a lot of money BITD and at $125 still I believe a good deal. This one is just starting to rust which may explain the price.

​​​​​​https://slo.craigslist.org/bik/d/cay...352074384.html

High Performance Terry Road Bike for Small Riders - $125 (Cayucos)

This is a nice Regina Terry road bicycle designed for smaller riders. In nice condition with a few scrapes on the frame but nothing serious.

Regina Terry is a small woman (4'11' I think) who grew frustrated at not being able to buy a decent bicycle that actually fit her small frame. So she decided to design and produce one herself.

This bike features a shortened top tube, so reaching the handlebars is comfortable for riders with smaller torsos. The brake levers have a shorter "reach" to accommodate smaller hands, has a woman's "comfort" saddle, and the handlebars are narrower than those found on "large" bikes. The saddle shows a little wear, but is not ripped or torn.

The bike shifts and brakes perfectly, has decent tires, and I just tuned it up so it's all ready to go. Sparkling metallic blue color.

The seat is adjusted in the picture to fit me, and I'm 5'5" tall, so I'm guessing someone 4'11" to about 5'6" would find this bicycle a good fit.

Send me mail if you want to take a test ride and I will promptly respond.

Likes For WGB: