Thread: Cycling bag
View Single Post
Old 09-17-21, 01:07 PM
Maelochs

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7652 Post(s)
Liked 3,479 Times in 1,836 Posts
Originally Posted by kahn
Did you not read the advice above - CARRY IT ON YOUR BODY! That's what your body, ahem, pockets are for! I personally don't like anything touching my snot rag which is what, at least, one of my pockets is for.
Um .... yeash .... if I had known you were the Stephen Hawking osf toting stuff ...

The guy asks about a bag. Maybe he wants advice .... about a bag? How could we possibly know?

I carry some stuff in my jersey pockets---not all of my jerseys, have big pockets, though, and we don't even know if he rides in a jersey or a t-shirt or what.

I would rather carry some light stuff in my jersey--stuff I might need on the way---but I do Not like wearing a knapsack, which this guy was considering, so I helped him with what he wanted (a concept apparently foreign to you) and offered him alternatives---Different Alternatives than were already offered, because why repeat?

But since you Know the right way to do things .... I won't bother with you further.

I cannot wait to tell everyone I met the Stephen Hawking of carrying stuff on bikes!
Likes For Maelochs: