Old 07-14-20, 05:52 PM
upthywazzoo 

Bikes: 1984 Trek 770

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked 66 Times in 37 Posts
Originally Posted by Bah Humbug
You're also assuming the braking is an act with intent to harm, rather than a reaction to something the drafting ******* can't see. To your safety, it's the same thing, which is why it's blitheringly idiotic and irresponsible to be that drafting *******.

You seem to live in a world in which when you start drafting someone, they are obligated to keep the hammer down as long as you're back there, regardless of what's in the road. And that attitude is exactly (well much of) the reason I hate having people back there.
The heck are you blathering about? Firstly, Iride said "But I've had a few that evidently don't like that and they brake. Forcing me to have to pass and jeopardize the safety of the oncoming traffic." He's talking about brake checking--you can make up whatever "what if" scenario you want to justify said braking, but it's not what he said.

Secondly, if you're tailgating someone and they brake to avoid something and you rear-end them--it's obviously your fault, and your insurance is paying. The cops will even cite your violation as "failure to maintain proper following distance" in Chicago. Stop making up **** that people aren't saying.