View Single Post
Old 05-28-21, 11:14 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by aclinjury
ok boomer. I'll note what the pro athletes do on the fields, you know, the very people who actually play sports for a living, and have a team of professional trainers advising them what to do to avoid injuries so they can continue to extend their livlihood. Yeah, i'll do what the pro athletes do, not what a bunch of boomers on here do. Nobody is gonna get injured from not stretching and warming up if their pace is a tourist pace, ok. lol take it easy man.

And yep I got injured crashing in a moto race at 120 mph. No amount of stretching is gonna save you when a liter bike is coming at 120mph you in a highside, ok amigo.

Yeah, well I ride plenty fast, bucko, and no one's accusing me of a tourist pace, and I've somehow managed to do it at age 60 without doing a bunch of weird warm up "see how far this body part will flex" moves.. But yes, this is general cycling and you have an OP in this thread from a person who's trying to figure out how to do a 5 mile ride without cramps, so of course whatever the Denver Nuggets are doing is clearly relevant to the discussion.

I don't care who you emulate and what your delusions of grandeur are, you went after a study for a completely invalid reason, and your response when called out on it is to go "grr, grrr, grrr, boomer, grr grrr." Says a lot about you, and it's not good.

Hey, pro athletes take a lot of EPO if they can get away with it. Should I do that too?