View Single Post
Old 08-16-22, 12:03 PM
ZHVelo

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
Liked 230 Times in 161 Posts
Originally Posted by Iride01
Wasn't this question by the OP in the very first post the topic? You didn't seem to blast others for giving their opinion and not saying if their observations were based on a PM.

Seems my first reply did exactly that.

A PM would have added some more data to consider. However I don't think that a PM will answer the OP's question.

In my reply to cxwrench I made the statement that my tire pressure gauge might be off. Yet you blast me for giving an honest opinion of my results because they don't include a PM. If anything I'd think I'd get blasted for not having checked the accuracy and precision of my gauge!

The data I collected is fact. The perceived effort I felt is fact within my own personal frame of reference. My use of that data that I shared with others is simply opinion. A power meter would not have changed the results of my findings. It might give some credence one way or the other toward some of the observations.

You seem to object to me stating I was faster on something that goes against the science you believe. I pretty sure it's the same science I believe. Only you, like some others believe all that science is contained in some online calculator for tire pressure that does not have all the variables.
I didn't blast you at all. What personal thing did I say about you? If a scientist does a study and someone criticises the method, is that a personal attack on the scientist? Only someone with a shallow ego would take it that way.

If I objected to you stating something that supposedly goes against my beliefs, why did I reply to a very specific later comment, and not the original statement? Answer is I didn't really have anything against your original statement.