View Single Post
Old 02-26-21, 02:58 PM
Mulo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ok guys I'm about to buy the W300, the offers from Japan at $200 are tempting.
Just need to clear some doubts:
  • Hoze connection: Japan hozes are the same, is any adapter required ?
  • Air controller: should I buy the Iwata (+$50) or any air controller will do the job ?
  • Cup: I see you use 3M cups with adapter, the Iwata original cup (+$40) is not necessary right ?
  • Filters: I suppose I just can buy any in a retailer closeby
Anything else I may forget ? I'm a french leaving in Brazil. You can't find these stuff here unless paying 2-3x the price IF there are available -the W300 isn't and I'd get a headache if I ever try to import it here. So I'll have everything delivered to France and wait until someone comes to visit me, but with the pandemic... you get the picture! That's why I really can't forget anything! 3M stuff are quite available over here, and industrial standards are generally US or EU. I've got no idea if there are any difference between US and EU in spray guns but if japanese spray guns standards are the same as the US I'll just check if they use the same here.

AH! so I'll use this gun for base and clear, for primer I was thinking buying a Devilbiss StartingLine (there are made here and aren't so expensive). They're not amazing but I'll still get Devilbiss quality. Bad choice ? any gun will do the job ?

Thanks a lot for your advices anyways ! Can't wait to see my paint runing, orange peeling etc hahaha!