Old 04-27-19, 10:49 AM
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4682 Post(s)
Liked 5,803 Times in 2,286 Posts
What BF member(s) do you want to meet from another area?

I used to come here for the bikes. Then I started reading about the rides. At some point it became more about the people. I've had the great privledge of meeting some really fine people via this forum. I count some of them as amongst my best friends. Getting together to ride, wrench or grill is one of my favorite things to do, I look forward to planned get togethers.

The PNW is full of vintage bike riders, many of vintage age that share a passion for bikes and riding, and its been great meeting many of them. I get back down to my old stomping grounds of the SF Bay Area, and met and rode with several of the regular BF members a few times. @rccardr is living my dream retirement life, incorporating nearly monthly bike rides in various areas of the country, meeting and riding with other BF members met on this forum.

So, pick one area and tell me who you'd like to meet up with. It could be more than one person, but in the same area - could be in the same town, but somehow you could all meet and ride for one day.