Old 07-18-16, 02:25 PM
Happy Feet

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
Liked 1,314 Times in 707 Posts
Neil,

Honestly, what I am trying to understand is why you are here on this site trying to sway what is allowed or not when you have a very large website and like minded community of your own that you already control exclusively. It's a huge website! Is it not enough that you do have that community where you can discuss pure bike touring without having to try to eliminate the E bike threat here as well? What's up with that. Does the whole internet have to conform to your personal world view? You like to call others whom you think have an agenda names and call discourse rant therapy but it seems you have a larger agenda of your own to promote.

But I guess, if you completely disallow discussion of the subject on your own site you are forced to come here to talk about it - kind of caught in your own web there. Perhaps if you allowed discussion about E bike touring on your site you could also discuss the pros and cons of it there.

Do you not wish to soil your website with such discussion and so, talk dirty here and claim purity there? I'm actually asking because I don't get why, if you feel discussing E bike touring on a bike touring forum is wrong, you are actually on a bike touring forum discussing it. Thank goodness BF is a place we can figure that out eh.

Last edited by Happy Feet; 07-18-16 at 02:38 PM.