Old 04-30-22, 01:55 PM
t_e_r_r_y

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked 76 Times in 44 Posts
beautiful bike!
thanks for the offer but i literally recovered mine this morning!
it's a little worse for wear, but ready for it's next version, i think.

i was in traffic at a stop light in a lane that was going forward when i spotted it, the dude rode across my lane (i was about 8 cars back or so but those cranks are hard to miss) and was heading away from me down the main road here in santa fe. once my light went green i had to do some sketchy (but not too sketchy haha) driving and going down some back streets to end up on the road behind him where i held up traffic pacing him and yelling at him to pull over.

here's a shot of him on the bike riding down the main road once i was able to swing around and connect back to it.

after he pulled over and we exchanged some heated words, i got it back from him. i thought we were gonna brawl over it but luckily he believed me when i told him i really didn't want to hurt him over a bicycle and he gave it up. i broke it down and threw it in my jeep and took it home.

i have a really busy day today and haven't had a chance to assess it very well, but it appears to be mostly intact, other than the stickers that he or someone tried to scrape off with a knife or something.

super stoked to have it back. definitely gonna be more vigilant with my stuff moving forward.