Old 07-20-21, 01:40 PM
GrainBrain

Bikes: LeMond Zurich, Giant Talon 29er

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
Liked 629 Times in 472 Posts
Originally Posted by MinnMan
I know you're writing in jest here, but Lithuania and Slovenia are very far apart, both geographically and socially. Why would a putative Lithuanian mad scientist breed Slovenian super-athletes and ignore the more local talent, such as that Polish dude - what's his name?
*Looks at map*
Only 620 miles apart center to center ... that's like Minneapolis to Fayetteville!

And I believe the name you're looking for is Kwiakowskikwiatkowski. I was going to change it in my autocorrect but am channeling the unofficial naming convention presented here by our Patrons. Also he is a world champion and still wicked powerful at his age, he's just been shackled by that Ineos money.

It's not all Jest - Juju was riding for the French army pro team early in his career and he's out of this world amazing at times. The Chinese have just revealed crispr editing on two kids. I'm more shocked not to see craziness from former Soviet countries. It seems the US has too many ethical standards in place.

It's more interesting then plain old doping ... Swapping blood is something any junkie can do.