Old 03-20-20, 11:39 AM
TheKillerPenguin
Nonsense

Bikes: Affirmative

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Liked 541 Times in 237 Posts
The absolute number of people with it matters because that can be utilized to determine the upper and lower bounds of cases in N number of days, which determines future case load for healthcare professionals, and is a more easily understandable number for John Q public than is infection rate per capita. Those numbers are available on a state by state basis as well, which perhaps provides data that is more to your liking. I'm also sure you understand that a 50% infection rate in Liechtenstein is far different than a 50% infection rate in the US.

We are nearing 8000 confirmed cases here in NY and the number is growing rapidly with testing. Something like 2.5k new positives came in the last 24 hours. In Albany they are likely going to be limiting testing again due to lack of supplies. There are certainly many more individuals floating around with it that have simply not been tested.

Most of us in this forum are in fine health and will be okay. I am taking this as seriously as possible for the good of those that would not be fine were I to pass it on to them.

Last edited by TheKillerPenguin; 03-20-20 at 11:42 AM.
Likes For TheKillerPenguin: