View Single Post
Old 02-12-21, 09:59 AM
Andrew R Stewart 

Bikes: Stewart S&S coupled sport tourer, Stewart Sunday light, Stewart Commuting, Stewart Touring, Co Motion Tandem, Stewart 3-Spd, Stewart Track, Fuji Finest, Mongoose Tomac ATB, GT Bravado ATB, JCP Folder, Stewart 650B ATB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4201 Post(s)
Liked 3,857 Times in 2,305 Posts
Thanks guys.

Doug- I did two passes to achieve what you see. Lots of repositioning of the joints, trying to keep the aimed for area as level as I can. I had some really nice sections with globby ones adjacent. I need what I am unlikely to do, get a lot of daily practice, for many days.

Last night I started to clean up the joint I shared and the curved ends of the TT that are proud of the ST are now much more defined. As I was making the fork then the CS/rear drops I had some shapes that reached out to me and I'm trying to duplicate some of that elsewhere on this frame. Kind of odd as I view a MtB as a pretty basic tool. Sort of like a plow horse, not an athlete like a race horse (or road bike). Yet here I am doing embellishment that has no merit. But that's why we do this stuff, because we can. Andy