View Single Post
Old 03-18-23, 05:04 PM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeyBike
I have a sense of humor. This is my defense.

You really don't. Finding videos of people deliberately assaulting cyclists funny is not a sense of humor, it's sadism. People get killed when jerks like that misjudge. Also, it's okay because you don't have asthma?!?!?! Screw that, the person doing the coal-rolling has no idea whether the cyclist does or doesn't have something that might make that completely debilitating. You don't have any sense of humor, just an inflated sense of self-worth that causes you to continually give the same stupid lecture again and again.

I'm really not impressed by your resume of assaults, I could if I wanted produce a fairly similar set that have happened to me. I lived to ride away without injury and have on a couple of occasions ended up scaring the crap out of the miscreant responsible. I don't get "sad", I get out or I get even. Someday, your luck might run out, and that may also happen to me. I don't need you to tell me how I should feel about that, and no one else on these forums seems to either.