View Single Post
Old 08-29-21, 10:08 AM
late

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12195 Post(s)
Liked 1,497 Times in 1,109 Posts
I'm a baad boy...

I'm not usually this bad. We did a 20 mile ride with our ebikes yesterday, same ride we usually take. There was a farmers market, so we stopped and got some Italian sausage made from an heirloom Italian breed of pig. We're having it tonite in some Italian dish. A mile down the road we usually stop and split a coffee and something to eat, this time it was a mocha and an 11 buck egg sandwich. They really aren't quite worth their prices, but the location is perfect, and the food is really quite good. They make a lethally good iced mocha. Less than a mile after that, there is a store that just opened to sell this years apples and cider. We got some cider. A few miles after that, there's a coffee kiosk. They have lawn chairs, I got another mocha. Which was a mistake, I didn't need more caffeine, and after a couple sips I was quite literally full. Oh well...

We're in our 70s, and we will be doing harder training rides in the future. One of our favorite rides isn't much longer, but has some tough hills, and only the coffee kiosk. After that we're going to jump to easy 30 mile rides.

But that was a bit ridiculous, yesterday, I almost wish I hadn't enjoyed it as much as I did. I think I will open up that cider now.

Last edited by late; 08-29-21 at 10:14 AM.
Likes For late: