holytrousers
hoppipola

Bikes: fausto coppi

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
Liked 228 Times in 164 Posts
Originally Posted by zaje
Latvia. This is strange because you cant even buy from their webpage, not sure what kind of scam they have received from here.
It is strange indeed. Is there any chance that you are behind a proxy ? Maybe using VPN on some weird server ?
Back to the point, i see your point about external lights, the problem is that Lithium Ion batteries are much better that NiMh (if you are planning to use rechargeable ones, which is obvious if you take into account the environmental impact of using alcaline batteries)
There are front lamps that use 16650 lithium batteries, these are rechargeable so you can have spares with you in case you are planning a very long trip. i have 7 spares that i took out from an ald laptop battery.
Lithium Tail lights are much brighter than the ones you are looking for, and they are not expensive, so you can have a couple of them in case they run out of fuel.
One thing you could also consider is that a powerbank wil charge your lights, and any other usb devices like your phone or bike computer, so that might be an option to consider.