View Single Post
Old 05-04-20, 08:15 AM
Tophy_Dee

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Adonis72
I consider myself a cyclist and I've done a lot of road cycling and mountain biking over the years(few thousand miles a year). I recently purchased a Specialized Sirrus to do more green way rides and to just be able to get on a bike without a kit and just ride. I have enjoyed my hybrid much more than I expected and if I could only have one bike I'd probably pick my hybrid. They are faster than a mountain bike, more comfortable than a road bike in my opinion and I don't have to wear spd's and lycra just get on and go. Also getting a little older have had neck issues and shoulder surgery and it's easier on my body.
I do love how easy it is to just grab the bike and head out for a ride. If I’m just cruising around the neighborhood or bike path then I’ll just hop on in whatever clothes I’m wearing, typically athletic wear (running shorts, sweat wicking shirts, tennis shoes.) If I am going on a longer ride, 20+, then I’ll do the whole Lycra wear just to be comfortable. All in all it’s well- rounded, adventurous bike!
Likes For Tophy_Dee: