Old 03-29-21, 08:52 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10947 Post(s)
Liked 7,473 Times in 4,181 Posts
Originally Posted by unterhausen
Wait until everyone on here realizes you know where our bike parts are. Who will be smiling then?
Ha, at that point I will claim they are with the cabal managed human trafficking ship that was just freed from the Suez and (most)everyone will dismiss me as crazy.

In all seriousness, I am continually surprised that global supply chains have run as well as they do when you consider all they are up against, geopolitically speaking.
Random crazy governments imposing import/export restrictions for specific countries as a flex of power, cultural differences that make it difficult to source finished goods at needed quality levels, random crazy governments reducing access to needed raw materials as a flex of power, Nationalist pride blinding people to not see the benefits of being part of a larger trade network(Brexit), random crazy governments hording shipping containers to disrupt trade and flex their power, etc.
And that doesnt even address the domestic challenges we face right now of an over the road driver shortage, port worker shortage, LTL warehouse shortage, and more.