Old 09-24-22, 10:10 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6193 Post(s)
Liked 4,809 Times in 3,317 Posts
Carbonfiberboy Those helped some for getting me on the track of what to look for to read up on. Prior to this I was just seeing stuff only talking about the increased serum glucose and Type II Diabetes related stuff. Which IMO shouldn't be assumed that increased serum glucose means an increase in glycogen stores in the muscles. Quite possibly one might assume the excess serum glucose is due to it not being converted and stored in the muscles. And that might go hand in hand with why I don't seem to be able to hold peak power for any period of time whatsoever.

However 4 rides are a little to soon to base anything on and I did have very minor surgery immediately before starting the statin. Thankfully my LDL was on its way down from when it went over the preferred range a few years ago. So maybe I won't stay on this stuff long. And it's starting to get easier at the house to get my wife to eat better which will benefit me.

If things don't get better in the next dozen or so rides, maybe I'll try some CoQ10 supplement. Though my diet already has plenty of natural sources of CoQ10. Though there is more reading I'll have to do to even get back to being able to understand all the terms and acronym's I'm seeing used together in these studies!
Likes For Iride01: